Tuesday, April 26, 2005

The Lighter Side

Great Truths of Life

* Once over the hill, you pick up speed.

* I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food.

* If it weren't for STRESS I'd have no energy at all.

* Whatever hits the fan will not be evenly distributed.

* Some days are a total waste of makeup.

* If the shoe fits......buy it in every color.

* If you're too open-minded, your brains will fall out.

* Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.

* If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never tried before.

* My idea of housework is to sweep the room with a glance.

* If you look like your passport picture, you probably need the trip.

* Bills travel through the mail at twice the speed of checks.

* A conscience is what hurts when all your other parts feel so good.

* Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.

(via a friend)

2 comments:

Jamie Dawn said...

Great blog. I enjoyed the read. My blog is humor based, so I hope you stop by.
In the mean time, have a great day!

Roberto Iza Valdés said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.