Sunday, October 02, 2005

Hoggards at the Tournament

Final day at the Greensboro Chrysler Classic.

Great crowd, beautiful women, awesome weather, and cold beer.

What more could you ask for?

Followed Sergio Garcia on the front nine and decided to cop a seat at the 18th green and watch everybody come in.

Sitting in the bleachers and I look up to see someone who I thought was Jinni moving into the row in front of me. Thoughts confirmed when David moved in beside her a short time later.

Jinni looked hot in her brown hat and pink skirt. I can see why David married the lady.

Don't see why she married him though! (JK)

Not into men but I guess David looked O.K. too in his ensemble, but David, them sunglasses gotta go!

One of Greensboros' premier bloggers sitting in the row in front of me and three people to my left.

Wanted to say hi but my anoniminity has to be protected.

Anyway, David & Jinni, nice to almost meet you.

1 comment:

Inkslinger336 said...

I thought we were pretty lucky to find seats too.

To me the crowd was huge, but as I have not been to a tournament in more than a few years, I don't have a lot of info to base that opinion on. Seemed to me that the crowd was larger than the last time I was there.

Hope everything works out and they can keep the tournament here.

Was helping to do course maintenance through the GTCC turfgrass program. Enrolled there full time due to a job loss back in April.

No classes last week, valuable hands on experience, and free tickets. Took my son with me and we had a blast!

Will say "Hi" next time I see you. I'm sure my secret will be safe.

By the way,you seem to have excellent taste in women too.