Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Low On The Scale

It would seem that Dr. Ramesh Krishnaraj, our recently retired Director of Health, got a raw deal.

He must be fuming to know that the $63,000. severance he got from the Guilford County Board of Health and the taxpayers of Guilford County, ranks so low on the resignation/ouster payscale. Maybe that was because Dr. K only worked one year vs. Raines working five. I don't know but surely we could have come up with a better package than this, now that we don't have to dole out the Dell incentives. After all, it's only taxpayer money.

I guess my ranting will be for nothing though. This week's Rhino has an article and makes some good points on why this whole arrangement might be illegal, but I won't hold my breath.

As I don't get all my local news coverage from the Rhino weekly, I am curious as to why the News & Record hasn't had much to say about this.

No comments: