Tuesday, February 08, 2005

CAIR and Gen. Mattis

I'm a little late commenting on this,but the more I think about it the madder I get, so I am going to get my 2 cents in anyway.

It seems that the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) Executive Director Nihad Awad wants the Pentagon to discipline Lt. Gen. James Mattis, for comments he made last week saying it was "fun to shoot people."

"These disturbing remarks are indicative of an apparent indifference to the value of human life", said Awad.

Excuse me, Nihad.

I missed your post condemning the Islamist A$$HOLES that plant car bombs that indiscriminately murder anyone in their path (women and children included). The ones that cut the heads off of innocent hostages. The ones that strap bombs to their bodies and detonate themselves in stores, night clubs, and crowded shopping areas. Yeah, the same ones that pull occupants from cars only to murder them in cold blood in the street.

"An apparent indifference to human life."

I missed that post. Could you send me a link??

I agree that Gen. Mattis's comment should not have been said and not have been made public.

To be shooting at an enemy who is trying to kill you, your fellow soldiers, or civilians should not be made out to be a sporting event.

But for you, Nihad, to condemn one side and call for discipline, while totally ignoring the other and saying nothing, does nothing for CAIR's cause of building coalition's and mutual understanding.

No comments: